Warranty & Returns
Warranty & Returns
We’re proud to be a Kiwi owned and operated company and we stand behind the quality of our products. Stow products are designed and handcrafted to the highest standards. We use the finest quality material for all of our products. Like all quality jewellery, Stow products require special care.
There is a 12-month warranty on all Stow products.
This warranty covers manufacturing faults only*.
We will only exchange or repair product which we find to be faulty.
We will only exchange or repair product with a store receipt.
Stow Lockets are designed for Stow charms only; placing non stow charms or gemstones inside lockets will void the warranty.
Our warranty is provided in addition to your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
*This warranty does not cover:
- General wear and tear including tarnishing and scratching.
- Mistreatment of jewellery: broken, bent, stretched or scratched products caused by being dropped, pulled, knocked or otherwise mistreated.
- Failure to care for Stow products as per our Cleaning and Care Guidelines.
- Lost or stolen items: insurance cover is advisable on all valuable jewellery.
- Unauthorised repair or alteration to the product.
- Damage caused by wearing Stow products alongside other non-Stow products.
- Natural variation: Stow products are handmade, so slight variations between products may exist, which add to the beauty of the product and are not considered faults. Products may vary in appearance, colour and size (from other units of the same product and from product images used in promotional materials).
To make a claim, please follow our Returns Policy.
Please choose carefully. You can only return your Stow product if it is faulty.
Within 12-month warranty with proof of purchase
Stow can only process returns for product purchased from here at stowlockets.com
If you purchased your product from a retail store or another website, please contact them direct. For stockist contact details please visit our stores page.
Products purchased from stowlockets.com
If your product is within the Stow product warranty and you have proof of purchase:
- Request a copy of our Returns Form by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the Returns Form & attach proof of purchase
- Package** & return your defective product via Courier Post or NZ Post***
- Keep proof of your shipment (including tracking number) until your return has been fully processed
Outside warranty or no proof of purchase
If your Stow product is outside of its product warranty period, or if you do not have proof of purchase, we recommend that you take your jewellery to a reputable jeweller for assessment / repair.
- Stow Lockets does not accept returns on change of mind purchases so please choose carefully.
- Stow Lockets will only exchange or repair product which we deem to have a manufacturing fault.
- A returns form and proof of purchase must be included with any returned product provided by Stow or your retailer.
- Postage charges on returns are not refundable.
- Stow is not liable for packages that are lost or damaged during the transfer.
- ** You are responsible for any returned product until it arrives at Stow Lockets. Therefore you must package your returns securely to prevent damage during transit (we strongly recommend utilising the original packaging).
- *** these companies will deliver direct to our PO Box address.
For additional information on our return policies, please contact our Customer Service department at email@example.com.